India Life Capital is a Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) approved Investment Advisor focused on retirement trust funds, endowment and similar institutional funds in India. We work with a cross section of funds in India advising fiduciaries of more than 150 Provident Fund, Gratuity, Superannuation (Pension) Trust Funds, Endowments and other Institutional funds.
Having been in business for more than fifteen years with INR 27500 Crores underadvice, our team has a significant track record of advising institutional clients in the retirement and endowment funds space. Our guiding principles are integrity, knowledge and client-focus.
We are covered under the SEBI Investment Advisers Regulation 2013 and offer independent and conflict free investment advice to our clients.
Unbiased investment recommendations are provided keeping only the best interests of the client in mind. Our ‘fee-only’ business model places us in a unique position to offer our clients transparent, conflict free and reliable advice.
The service offerings include:
- Successful track record of over fifteen years of investment services
- Conflict free revenue model – regulated by SEBI
- Adherence to EPFO prescribed norms for Investments Advisors
- Economies of scale in asset purchase driven by pooled fund of INR 27,500 Crores
- Investment advisory for retirement and other institutional funds is sole focus
- Dedicated research through proprietary models for ALM, credit evaluation, market risk, fund manager search and performance evaluation.
- Capabilities beyond Investments – Understand regulatory structures and policy framework surrounding retirement trust funds
- Sets a high standard of differentiation between recognized Investment Advisers and other market participants who may provide advice
- Stipulates strict guidelines to investment advisers on ethics , governance and mandates the following:
- A fee-based revenue model with no conflicting revenue source such as distribution fees, spreads and brokerage
- Other key focus areas include maintenance of detailed KYC documents and risk profiling of clients.
- Our business model for delivering neutral investment advice and facilitating the implementation of the advice to retirement and other institutional funds aligns to the SEBI and EPFO prescribed governance framework.
- We are committed to providing unbiased, prudent advice with the highest level of transparency and governance.